To our Valued Patients and to all our Referring Physicians.
As we continue to deal with the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic and the latest restrictions by the government, we want to keep you updated on services provided. Pureform Radiology continues to be an ESSENTIAL service and will go on to support our referring physicians and patients during this difficult time. As hospitals get busier and exams are postponed, community diagnostic imaging becomes that much more important. When there is a delay in diagnosis and treatment, it can affect the outcome for patient health and care. We want you to know we are there for you. As you come to our clinics you will see our staff working diligently to protect both patients and themselves. We have a dedicated team that is closely observing the situation and updating our policies and procedures to align with new information which will be updated on this page as new developments arise.
This information is up to date as of January 26, 2021.
Reminders During The Ongoing Pandemic:
- Masks are mandatory
- Please use provided sanitizer when you enter & leave the clinic
- At this time we ask only the patient having exam should be in clinic
- One parent to accompany the pediatric patient
- Partner with obstetrical patient
- Caregiver for patient with mobility issues
- You may be asked to wait outside the clinic if the waiting room is too full
We apologize for any inconvenience, thank you for your patience and understanding.
OUR HOURS HAVE RESUMED BACK TO NORMAL AT MOST OF OUR LOCATIONS.
MON - FRI 8:00AM - 4:00PM
SAT 9:00AM -3:00PM
Closed Saturdays on all long weekends
MON-FRI 8:00AM - 4:00PM
MON-FRI 8:00AM -4:00PM
8:00AM - 4:00PM
Closed Saturdays on all long weekends
OUR BOOKING HOURS ARE MON-FRI 7AM to 6PM, WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS ON SAT 9:00AM-3:00PM
Walk-in x-rays are still available at all of our locations. However, to accommodate proper physical distancing, if the waiting room is at maximum capacity, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle and triaged by our front desk team. This may mean, you could be given an approximate time to come back into the clinic for your x-ray when things are quieter. Stat or urgent exams will always be given priority for the same day. Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate through these challenging times, as we want to keep everyone safe.
We have enhanced our protocols to ensure the wellbeing of all our patients and staff, including implementing the following safety measures:
- Patients are required to answer detailed screening questions when booking their appointment and when they arrive in clinic. We have a systemic flow chart to handle any patient circumstance.
- Patients are required to wear a mask when they come in for their exam.
- Alcohol-based sanitizers are located in and around our clinics, all visitors and employees are required to wash and sanitize their hands regularly. Personal protective equipment is crucial.
- Staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks, face shields and impervious gowns.
- Our employees are being screened the same way as patients are, and are required not to come into work if they are feeling ill.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place, including isolating symptomatic patients separately from others, increased distancing in our waiting rooms and other measures to spread out patients to maintain safe distancing and reduce chance of COVID-19 spread.
- As a safety measure we have removed items in our clinics such as toys and magazines and are wiping surfaces and equipment continuously.
- Additional cleaning measures have also been taken to ensure treatment areas and change rooms are routinely sanitized above our normal clinical standard of care.
Remember, if you have recently returned from travel outside Canada or have symptoms you must stay home and self isolate, do not go to an emergency room or medical clinic and call 811 for further instructions. You can find updates from the Alberta government on Covid-19 with the following links.
If you have any questions our booking line is always ready to help 403-726-9729, or you can reach out to our Clinic Relations Manager at 587-747-6062. Thank you to everyone for your patience and cooperation as we navigate this together.
All of our services are fully covered by Alberta Health Care*
We accept requisition forms from any other diagnostic imaging company.
Minimal Wait Times
We are truly committed to seeing every patient as soon as we can.
*Requires a valid health care card from a medical doctor, chiropractor, or qualified physiotherapist.
Quality Radiology For All
We are proud to be Calgary and Airdrie's boutique provider of community based Diagnostic Imaging services including X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, Pain Management Injections, and Biopsies.About Pureform